Friday 27 February 2015

Space dogs

Title: Space dogs
Authors: Justin Ball & Evan Croker
Genre: Sci-Fi


It all begins with Laika, a dog who gets sent to space by the soviet union. She goes through a strange wormhole, and lands on Gersbach, a planet with tiny people. When the planet is faced with destruction by a mysterious force called Disturbance Of Gravity(D.O.G), they use Laika's body design to make an ATV, and put two experienced drivers, Belka and Strelka, inside of the ship.

Blending in should be just fine.


4 comments:

  1. Hi kyle
    I bet you the book was really good cause you put in some good description and it was pretty cool.

    Bye Zac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zac,
      Thank you!
      Also, the book WAS good!
      -Kyle

      Delete
  2. Hi Kyle
    I like your poster how did you get it to curve in it with the words could you teach me I wonder who will win I think I mite read it after I read the 39 clues series It looks like its a good book thanks for reading a good book so now I can.
    by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jack,
      I will teach you at school!
      -Kyle

      Delete

Thanks for your comment.