Monday 25 May 2015

My 'Fox and girl' writing

The fox and the girl


“Get out of here, you mangy fox!” Yelled the little girl. I’m sorry, I thought, scared. I was too hungry… I darted speedily across the field, dodging the chicken houses with all my might. Finally I got back to the forest. I feel hunger still, hunger hunger hunger. And I also feel very unhappy. But now, I feel sleepy. Good night everyo- wait. I smell something. It smells like… Yep, its anger. Girl anger. I shudder in fear. As I look out of my hole, I see the little girl who shouted at me earlier. Her eyes are cold slits, and she’s stomping around on her two little feet. I feel fearful. It makes me run. I go on top of a piece of wood to see better. Great duckling pies, she has a dagger! And she’s coming for me!! I try to take her by surprise and jump over her. Then I race through the shallow bit of the river, and I jump to and fro in the bushes, trying to lose that crazy girl. After a while, I go out to see if she is still there. I hear a rustle in the bush, and as I slowly turn my head... something pounces on me! It’s the crazy girl! And her dagger! I squirm in fear as she slowly but surely raises the dagger to pierce me. In my head, I quickly form a plan. I could...um...use my cute little eyes and make her feel bad for trying to kill me? Great idea, foxy! I use my eyes and reflect them in the moonlight. The girl starts to lower her dagger, surprised. She lets me go and I run away. YES! Foxy cuteness strikes again!
But then, it starts to snow. Hard. I see the girl fall to the ground, freezing. I feel sad. I prance back to the girl and make myself her blanket. She sucks her thumb and sleeps. At morning, I hear a sound. The girl wakes up. I see some big humans. I run away before they see me. They hug the girl and take her. I feel hungry. What shall I eat for breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.