Thursday 27 August 2015

Ski Trip

Yesterday, we went on a ski trip. It was great fun! On the way there, I kept puking in the car (in a puking bag). Me and Angus kept making jokes about unicorns, zombies, dinosaurs and uni-saurs. When we got there, and we changed into our ski jackets and ski pants. Then we went into the rent room and got our ski boots on, and also got some skis. After that we trudged along to the ski grounds while holding our skis. I then did the beginner's lesson. It was a lot of fun, and we also got to do a race! After the lesson I went onto the moving ground bit, and slid off it when I got to the end. Then I skied all the down the Magic Carpet, and it was awesome! After a bit I also hi-fived Ben while skiing down. I also ate some lunch with Angus, and it was delicious after a lot of skiing, and I also drank from my juice bottle and my water bottle. So refreshing! Then I kept skiing for a while, then climbed up the mountain and slid down. After that, everyone started to do it. I had such a great day! Thanks to the teachers for organizing this and helping us!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kyle. Did it hurt when you fell?
    Was it fun?
    Hannah banana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.