Monday 18 April 2016

WARNING: THIS IS A DOUBLE POST --- MAY CONTAIN AWESOMENESS, POKEMON, CATS & ZOMBIES

POST #1
Hey peeps, Kyle here!
Today I attempted a typing speed test on a cool website called typing.com . On this website there are also a bunch of cool typing games like Ninja cat and zombie dinosaurs, in which you are a cat who kills zombie dinosaurs.
Here is the certificate I got for the typing speed test.
(click the image to enlarge)

POST #2
HOORAY! This is my 160th post anniversary! I am very happy, because this was actually my first blog post anniversary to be in the holidays! Since the first day (Saturday), I have been playing in a very cool site called playr.org. The reason I go on this site? I can play the old GAMEBOY COLOUR version of Pokemon! It is a lot of fun, and right now on Pokemon red I have about 10 Pokemon (which is still NOT ENOUGH, says Professor Oak), and on Pokemon Yellow I have 5 Pokemon. Guess which one I started first?
(hint: BLAH-BLAH)
P.S. The music is awesome.

And now, DUN DUN DUN DUN! It's time for the end.
BYYYEEEEEE for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.